The Challenger Interlock 275 Series lll
The Interlock 275 is specially designed for use as a combined working/abandonment lifejacket. With 300 Newtons of buoyancy it is designed to be worn when the user is wearing heavy duty clothing or with an abandonment suit - where it guarantees to self right the wearer in less than 5 seconds. The patented interlocking lobe design also creates an effective wave barrier preventing water channelling into the airways.
The lifejacket design gives good neck and head support which is particularly vital for an unconscious wearer.
- Patented interlocking lobe design
- 300 Newtons buoyancy
- High visibility fabric
- Twin chamber security
- Contoured head and neck support
- Lightweight and comfortable to wear
- Fully approved to the latest amendments in SOLAS Chapter III 2010
- Two independent chambers each with 300N
- Automatic firing mechanisms
- Retro-reflective tape
- Grab loop
- Locational light
- Buddy line
- Produced using components that conform to ISO 12402
- A wide range of cover options including wipe clean heavy duty PVC, hard wearing nylon and fire resistant Panotex
- Deck harness system approved to ISO 12401
- Spray hood
- Strobe light
- Crotch strap
Wave Barrier Technology
The patented interlocking lobe design of the bladder used in this lifejacket self-rights the wearer in under 5 seconds and provides an effective Wave Barrier preventing water from being channelled into the airways. The tailored neck design gives vital support to head and neck, even if the subject is unconscious.